Thursday, January 29, 2009
Terrible Three's
I am not sure I am cut out for this mother of a three year old thing. Ella has had a bad last couple of days:( She is too smart for her own britches. Her mouth is getting her in trouble quite often it seems. Today her attitude was terrible so she was not able to go to dance class this afternoon. She was very upset about that!! I am hoping that by taking some privileges away maybe she will catch on to the concept. One can only hope:) Claire on the other hand is doing well. On Tuesday night we think that she slept through the night. Neither Chris or I heard her so if she was up she must not have cried to loud. I turned the monitor off that is in our room. Don't worry we can still hear her crying, it just isn't echoing in our ears at 3am. Last night she only got up once around 330 and went right back to sleep after giving her binki back. She is rolling and scooting all over the place, rather rapidly at times. I will try and get some pics this weekend of the girls. Only one more week till we leave. Thank goodness. I desperately need some time away. Don't get me wrong I do love my girls but I think it is healthy to have time away as well. The girls are going to be in great hands while we are gone. Chris's mom is coming to our house for the week. Have fun Sue:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there! Just stay consistant with what you do and whay you threaten to do. Good Luck I feel your pain!!! Soon they will be off to school and we will worry about boys and katty girls.
I should have warned you that 3's is way worse than terrible twos. They can talk back---oh yeah that hasn't gone away yet. Rylee is 8. Have fun!!
Post a Comment