Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Milestone

Claire can now sit on her own:) She is getting so big. The pillows are not holding her up they are merely there in case she decides to topple over or her big sister pushes her over. The latter of the two is probably more accurate. Ella loves Claire a little too much sometimes. I guess it is better then not loving her at all:) Ella had dance class today. She didn't seem to listen too well. Imagine that!! Their teacher is awesome with all of them not listening. I am glad it is her and not me. Tomorrow Papaw Clapp is coming over to watch the girls while I work. This should be fun!!! Too bad I have to go to work because it would be fun to be a fly on the wall tomorrow:) I am sure Ella will let him know how everything works. I almost forgot the best part of our day, my night with Claire. Last night I decided to not feed her when she woke up. So let the fun begin. She first got up at midnight. I gave her a binki and wrapped her back up in her blanket. This process happened 4 more times throughout the night. At 5am she had had it with me and my antics. I decided to feed her but only 3oz. I didn't even get her out of bed. Once she was done she turned her head and went back to sleep until 830:) I am going to keep doing this until she gets the clue that she is not getting fed just because she wakes up. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is getting so big, way too fast.

KB said...

so cute. and what great hair she has!
maria