.jpg)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Too Cute:)
The weekends seem to be going by faster and faster. On Saturday our friends came over to discuss our final plans for our trip in two weeks!! This was exciting. It was fun to watch all the kids together. They all played wonderful together. Yesterday we went to church and ran some errands. This is rather exhausting with two children. Chris said he now knows why I do not take the girls with me when I run errands:) Oh how they learn:) We mistakenly walked by the Disney store in the mall and Ella said that she was good and needed a prize. She picked out a "gumbrella" (aka umbrella) This even went with her to bed last night, and awoke with her this morning. Last night Chris and Ella were sitting on the chair watching a movie that was on TV. These pics are from their "snuggle time." Chris loved this time with her. He is a huge snuggle person. While they were enjoying each others company I had prime time with Claire. Here is a Claire update: my soothing technique does not seem to be helping any. She is actually getting up more than just once like before. She is waking up anytime between 12-130, 3, and then 5-6. This is not the right fix I am afraid. I am at a loss on what to do next:( We are all exhausted anymore, which is not fun.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment