.jpg)
Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone had a wonderful night. The girls stayed with Memaw and Papaw Clapp last night. I am sure they all had a blast and were in bed by 10pm(party poopers) Chris and I went to a friends house. We had a good time being around adults. It is funny because you dream about getting away from your kids and when you are able, you end up talking about them and thinking about them constantly. Amazing how that works:) Chris and I didn't get in till 2:30am. Wow that was late!!!! We are both off to great starts on our workout resolutions. We both ran today, despite the frigid temps. We have extra motivation because we are going with 3 other couples to Mexico in a month. That's right bathing suits on in February. Can't wait:)
1 comment:
Glad we are running. Lets keep it up!!
No swim suits for me for awhile, but still have 15 pounds to loose :)
Post a Comment