Friday, January 16, 2009
Sub Zero Temps
Holy smokes it is freezing outside. Today in my car it read -3degrees. I had no clue that the temp gauge would even read negatives. Needless to say the girls were not with me since it was freezing outside. Last night after Ella's dance class, Kristy and myself took the four girls and went to eat and to Wal-Mart. We had a good time. Both of the husbands were working late, so we had a girls night out. It is wonderful to have friends here in town. Claire is feeling much better this week, thank goodness. She is still getting up at night. Not so sure she will ever get over that. Yesterday I cleaned out the girls toy room and Ella found the bath foam letters and numbers. I was hiding them but not anymore. So tonight she put them in the bathtub. This was the end result. She probably played in the bath for at least 30min. I was doing things around the house and she was happy being in the tub:) Tomorrow the temp is supposed to be above zero. Hooray!!! Chris and I have not been able to run the last few days so we are praying for warmer weather. We have three weeks until we go to Mexico. It is crunch time to get in shape:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for adding our Rett Syndrome widget to you blog! I love it! It means so much to me to have you spreading awareness - thank you for caring about Brooklyn and our cause!
Kelly
Post a Comment