Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nothing New

Sorry Aunt Amy for not posting anything new lately. Some of us have to work:) Today Claire had her 6 mo check up. She is thriving to say the least. She now weighs 17lb 13oz and is 27in long. She also received 4 shots and an oral vaccine. She surprisingly has been not to bad tonight. Ella has been better as well. She still has her moments like any other child does. I cannot wait till spring comes so she can be outside more. She really enjoys the outdoors. Tomorrow we are going to clean our filthy house. Our friends are coming over on Saturday night to finalize our Mexico trip plans. This will be fun because there will be six children with Ella being the oldest. Here are a few pics from the last couple of days. I will try to get more the next couple of days.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE these pictures!!!

Amy said...

I am so glad that you listened to me. I love these pictures of the girls. :)