Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Weekend:)

Chris and Ella's artwork, aka a snowman
What a good skater she is especially without any pants on

sisterly love under the "gumbrella"


This weekend was a nice relaxing time. On Saturday the girls were with my family playing in the snow and having prime time with Aunt Amy. They had a blast. Sat night everyone came to our house for some "fellowship." We had a good time playing the Wii, even making fun of some people's playing ability. No need to mention names, you know who you are!! Yesterday we unfortunately did not make it to church. We had a rough night with the girls. I know it is not an excuse but we had literally just fallen asleep when the alarm went off. We had bedside service. Ella and I went running yesterday. She has not went with me for some time. It was nice just to have time with her. She even ran when we reached the addition on the way home. She thought this was great. Chris and I got all of our clothes out for our trip that we leave on Friday. We are so excited to have some adult time. I am sure we will miss the girls, but this will be a good time for all.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The picture of them under the umbrella is TOO cute!