Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick again!!

We have another sick Ella bug:( It all started this am when she woke up and said her belly hurt. She didn't eat much including her pop tart for breakfast. For all that know her this is huge if she doesn't eat this disgusting thing. During her nap she woke up in a puddle of puke. Sorry for the description. Since then she has puked three more times. Not much fun. I am not so sure Claire doesn't have a touch of it as well. She woke up this morning and puked, but hers was sinus drainage or so I thought. She also got sick three times this morning. Sorry Sue since you are coming on Friday!! Hopefully I can get the girls back on track before we leave Friday night, without getting sick myself. No fun pics today. Hope to get some soon before we leave.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

fun fun!!

Maria said...

i hope everyone gets better before you leave. hang in there--you'll be on vacation soon.

Liz said...

Sounds like you need a vacation....hope the sick bug leaves soon. Have fun in Mexico. I'll be here freezing mu butt off and wishing I were you.