Monday, February 23, 2009

First Tooth

It's official, Claire has her first tooth:) For some reason yesterday I decided to feel her gums and to my surprise there it was on the bottom. What a good mother I am!! She actually has not been that fussy. Ella was the same way, you never knew she was getting teeth until they were in. On another good note Cliare is sleeping thru the night. It is a miracle!!! But on the other hand Ella has decided that she cannot sleep in her bed anymore. How wonderful. We had a good weekend. On Saturday (my 29th birthday) we went to the mall and walked around and had lunch under the "big apples." It was nice to get out of the house. Then, that night we had our wonderful babysitter come over and Chris and I went to Club Soda for dinner with our friends Mark and Jami. We had a good dinner and drinks. Yesterday we went to church and then to mom and dad's house for my b-day dinner. Thanks mom and dad for the beautiful bowls. I love them. Well that pretty much sums up our weekend. Not much on our plates for this week. Just catching up on all the wife duties (i.e. cooking, cleaning, and laundry)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your slacking sister... Please post some new pictures of my nieces