.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I know I have been delinquent in posting lately. I received hate mail last night from Aunt Amy requesting pictures of the girls asap. Since I aim to please here are a few pics from the girls bath tonight. Nothing too fun to report tonight. Claire has finally mastered sleeping thru the night. She has successfully slept a full week straight thru. Yeah:) Ella has also been doing better. She went three nights without getting up. Last night she got up, but went back to bed without a fight at 4am. I had to work today so the girls and Chris were on their own. I got a feeling of relief when I got home this evening. A full day with both of them can be exhausting. Cliare is also now getting up on all fours and attempting to crawl. Oh my:) It will not be long till she crawls. I started the process of looking for preschools for Ella. I cannot believe that she is old enough to start school. I am so looking forward to this time in our lives. I will not lie, I do need some time without miss Ella constantly at my side. This will be good for her to be around others and explore the world around her.
2 comments:
I am so glad you fulfilled my wishes! The pictures put a smile on my face :) It was just what I needed thanks! Love and Miss all of you!
Great Pictures!! Your girls are too cute - Charlie like checking in on your blog with me :)that is BIG....he is so NOT a blogger :)
Post a Comment