Friday, February 6, 2009

Another one goes down

The flu virus hit me last night with a vengeance. I am feeling better today but very weak. My wonderful neighbor Kristy watched the girls for me this morning so I could go to the grocery store to stock up for the upcoming week. We are all getting ready now for nap time. Yes I said all, this includes myself. I have a lot to do still to get ready to leave tonight but a nap is calling my name. Everything will get done, it always does. On a positive note the girls do feel better. Claire still isn't eating quite like she normally does, but she is improving every day. Ella is back to herself, fit throwing and all:) Well so long for now. We will think about everyone while we are sitting by the pool or ocean. Enjoy the cold weather:)

No comments: