Well last night was not a restful night of sleep that is for sure. When I got home Chris was not feeling so well. So during the night he began to throw up. This proceeded throughout the night. At 3:30 Ella comes in our room and needs her panties adjusted because she went to the bathroom and was having issues. I then get her tucked back in bed and Claire decides she needs to be up as well. I decided that I would just comfort her and not give her a bottle. So I gave her her binki and covered her back up again. This worked for awhile. Then I find out that Ella is awake and reading a book in bed. It is now around 4am. I now tuck Ella in for the second time and tell her it is late and she needs to go back asleep. I decided to check on Claire because her silence is too good to be true. I look at her and her big blue eyes are wide awake and she proceeds to start laughing at me. If it wasn't 4am it might be funny:) I go back to bed and I hear them both again at roughly 4:15am. This happens for another half hour. Ella is now asleep with her book in her hand. Claire on the other hand is now crying and has had enough of my soothing technique. I gave in and fed her a bottle and everyone was asleep by 5:15am. Keep in mind during this whole ordeal Chris is either snoring or throwing up:( Chris did go to work, so we will see how long he lasts. Ella is a grumpy girl this morning, shocker there. Claire is her normal self so far. She did just roll over, so that is progress. All we can do is hope and pray for a better night tonight since I offered to be at work at 6am:) (not sure what I was thinking)
Here are some pics of Ella and Claire the last couple of days
1 comment:
i hope tonight is better. these pictures of ella are funny. and claire is so cute!
Post a Comment