Friday, December 12, 2008
"It" has left our house
It seems as though the stomach bug has left our house. Hopefully to not return for a long time. Both girls seem back to normal, as well as myself. Claire did have a "blowout" sometime last night. That was lovely to find:) Ella is excited for tonight because she and Claire are staying with my parents while I work. They are going to have a slumber party. Yes a true slumber party. They are going to kick my dad out of his own bed and make him sleep in the basement. Sounds like fun, sorry I am going to miss out. Someone has to work around this house:) Tomorrow our wonderful new babysitter is coming over to watch the girls while Chris and I go to one of his many Christmas parties. I guess he must be really important at Wells Fargo Bank. This should be a good time and good food. Sunday after church our plan is to get some more x-mas shopping done. I have been slacking and procrastinating, which is no different than any other year. My list seems to keep growing. How does that happen??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment