Monday, December 1, 2008
Sick "Ella Bug"
The flu has officially found our house. Chris first got sick yesterday right before dinner. (If he really didn't want my food all he had to do was say so:) Then Ella got sick at the dinner table. She kept complaining that her stomach hurt, but the mean mom I am kept saying you need to eat. Maybe next time I will listen to her a little closer. She then proceeded to get sick throughout the night and this morning. My wonderful neighbor brought me down medicine that helps with nausea/vomiting. This definitely did the trick. She has kept down 3 popsicles and sprite. Hopefully we are on the right track. I hope so. The biggest trick, is going to be keeping Claire bug free. So far she is not showing any signs of illness. We will keep our fingers crossed. What a wonderful way to spend the week off work:) Oh well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ella just needs a dose of her Aunt Amy's love :)
Post a Comment