.jpg)
Well the flu has hit it's last victim, me. If this is how the girls felt, my heart goes out to them. I woke up today feeling not so well. As the day progressed the worse I felt. So far (knock on wood) no puking for me. Just the incredible terrible body aches and freezing constantly. Oh well life goes on and my motherly duties must continue (such as blogging). Ella's best friend Lilly will not be around until next Wednesday. This should be interesting. They normally do not go any longer than a day or two without seeing each other. It is very cute to watch their friendship evolve:) Lilly's mom and dad are going to Jamica for a well deserved trip. Right now we are having a hallmark moment. Chris is holding Claire and Ella is making her laugh hysterically. What a cute family I am blessed with.
No comments:
Post a Comment