Thursday, September 15, 2011

All Together Again!

What a blurr this past week has been. We are officially moved and together as a family once again, yay!!!!! Last Thursday we started loading our trucks around noon and finished around 8pm with the help of wonderful family and friends. On our way out of our house we were hit with the surprise of our garage door not working! How wonderful considering we were to close in 12 hours. With the help of a great neighbor and my husband the garage door was fixed, praise the lord!! On Friday we closed on both homes without too many issues. Then that evening we cleaned and unloaded our first truck!!! Thanks to all that helped! On Saturday our large moving truck arrived and was unloaded within 2 hours. Once again a huge thanks goes out to our families for their wonderful help. We are pretty much settled and everyone is well. Ella seems to be finally adjusting to school and is now riding the bus to and from. She is still crying at times during school but I am hoping that this will pass since we are all together and a new normal routine has begun. I am hopefully optimistic. Claire is the same ole crazy Claire. She did request to go back to her old house when she got in trouble earlier in the week. Very funny to hear her say that. I will post some pics soon once I actually take pictures:)

No comments: