Hard to believe this time in our life is here!! Ella started kindergarten this week. It seems just like yesterday that she arrived in this world. Time truly does fly! I never thought that saying was accurate, but this week has proven me wrong. On Wednesday Chris and I took her to school for an orientation and meet the teacher time. She was overwhelmed to say the least. Not a good feeling as a parent to watch your child go thru this. We are very fortunate that she is going to be starting school and not having to be change since our house sold when it it, praise the lord. I kept telling myself it was all going to be ok, which it is. But very scary dropping her off at a school where you know no one!!! This morning when I dropped her off, she recognized a girl from her class and her face lit up. Needless to say there were no tears this morning compared to yesterday morning.
With our upcoming move I vow to keep up the blog for our family and friends that we are moving away from. This move is not going to be emotionally easy. We have made some very dear friends the last three years. My last day of work was last week, which was very hard to say goodbye to coworkers that have become just like family.
So here is to keeping the blog updated and our new adventure of moving and making new friends!!!!
1 comment:
I feel the same way about Cambel....such bittersweet changes.
I am so happy that your house sold and I am anxious to hear about how your move is going. I know it is going to be hard to say goodbye.
You guys have a lot going on!
Hang in there!
Post a Comment