Monday, May 4, 2009
Mini Marathon
This past Saturday Chris and I participated in the Indianapolis 500 Mini Marathon. We both had a great time. Chris finished in 2hr 10min and ran the entire race!! He really had not trained that much, so this was great for him. I finished in 1hr 40min, which was one of my personal best. Our neighbors Eventt and Kristy also ran. They had great finishes as well. The girls spent time with Memaw and Papaw DesJean while we ran. I am sure they had a great time:) On Sunday we visited with some of our friends in Indy. Ella had a great time playing with Elaine. Both of the girls are sick right now. They both seem to be battling a cold/cough/sore throat. Hopefully this will be the last of illness for awhile. I will try to post some pics this week:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment