Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long time no blog!!!

Well..... where do I begin?? Life has been busy!! I had a wonderful vacation with my mother and sister two weeks ago. We did nothing but sit at the beach for 5 straight days. Life was grand without any responsibilities. I had a wonderful surprise awaiting me at home. A sick family. Ella and Chris had the flu again!!! This flu bug lasted quite a long time for Ella. She is finally feeling back to her old self. Claire is becoming a very ornery girl. She just has a look in her eyes:) Gee I wonder where this comes from??? The girls spent last weekend with their grandparents in Indy. They had a blast. Ella told me all about her swimming and jumping off the diving board. This weekend we are going to Lafayette on Saturday for my cousins wedding. Ella is excited to dance!! She has no concept of time, so every day she asks if today is the day that she gets to dance and wear a dress:) I will try to get some pics posted soon. I need to get more pics of the girls. I have been slacking in that department. Can't wait for the warm weather that is coming our way. I love the summer!!

No comments: