Thursday, March 31, 2011
New Adventure
The DesJean family is embarking on a new adventure. Chris has been offered a new job. We are going to be relocating to the South Bend area. There he will be a District Manager for Wells Fargo Bank. We are very excited to take on the new adventure that is in front of us. The next couple months will be very challenging for everyone, but when is life not challenging?? Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this time. Ella is excited to have a new yellow room. She has had three purple rooms, so I am not so sure about a yellow room. I am a little sad that she will be changing the color, but I guess she is growing up and able to make some decisions. Hard to believe this fall she will be starting Kindergarten. Our goal is to be in our new home by the fall hoping to make her transition easier. We are hoping for a fast sell of our current home, wish us luck! Claire is clueless on the whole new adventure, not that we expected anything less. I am afraid to say this out loud, but I think Claire might be officially potty trained!!!!!! It only took 6 months! That is all for now, stay tuned in for more details:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are really happy for you guys! I hope your house sells quickly so that you can all move together. It was nice to talk to you the other day:)
Congratulations Chris!
Post a Comment