Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brrrrrrrrrrr

The title says it all!! Today while driving to church the car read 7 degrees!! Thank goodness the wind was not blowing. Gotta love winter in Indiana. This past week has been pretty uneventful. Ella started back at school on Wednesday, and is very glad to be back. I must say I am just as glad for her to be back. Claire is not up to much lately. Still working on potty training, URGH!! I am not so sure if she will ever catch on:) Ella had her first basketball game on Saturday. What a blast! She was very nervous in the beginning, but loosened up as the game progressed. She said she had fun, so that is what's most important. I took pictures but I am still trying to upload them. For Christmas Mom and Dad got us a new camera!! I love it, but am still not able to upload to the computer yet:) I guess I am a little technically challenged. That is my goal for this week, so there will be pics to follow.

No comments: