Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Long time no post!!

Sorry for the delay in postings, for those of you that read our blog:) Not too much has been happening around here. Life seems to be going by in a blurr at times. Not sure where it is all going. The girls are getting big, and of course I have no pics to prove this. Claire is ornery as ever, and is still refusing to be potty trained. Very frustrating to say the least. Some days are better than others, but the lack of consistency is killing me. Claire has also mastered riding a bike with training wheels. My baby is growing up toooo fast. Time for another????? Ella turns 5 on the 18th. Hard to believe that she will be starting kindergarten next year. She is becoming quite the little young lady. She still has her moments but all in all she is a joy to be around. Nothing new to report on Chris and I. Chris is still working hard at Wells Fargo Bank, and I am still at Dupont. For the last 4months I have been training for a marathon. The race was this past weekend in Chicago. What an awesome run!!! We had a great time in the city without the kiddos. Mom, Amy and Kyle also came to support. Thank you everyone for the support. It would have not been possible without all of you:) I promise I will put pics up next week after the big 5th birthday party:)

No comments: