Sunday, August 8, 2010

Queen Ruby Has Arrived!!!

What an eventful day!! The girls and I went and picked up Ruby yesterday morning:) She cried the whole 40min drive home. Ella said she couldn't understand what Ruby was saying! Too cute:) We proceeded to play with her out in the front yard. I was in the garage when Ella came in and said "mom I can't find Ruby" I went out front where Ella said she was and no Ruby was to be found:( I started to panic to say the least. I began frantically calling her name and looking everywhere. The neighbors even started to help us. Our neighbors even looked where Ella said she last saw her, and no Ruby. Needless to say, after an hour and half of looking for our new puppy she was found under the exact bush that Ella last saw her. She had wedged herself under the bush so far she blended in with everything. How embarassed did I feel??? Everyone was relieved especially me since I was hysterical earlier in the search. Chris even came home early from work, if that tells you how hysterical I was on the phone with him. Hope this story gives everyone a good laugh!!!!! Welcome to pet ownership DesJean family.

Ruby loves her new bed indoors

She also loves the rug under the table

Isn't she so cute????

Before all the drama happened





2 comments:

huynh ngoc tan said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine!
I am your new follower and hope you can stop over to my blog and follow me back.

http://petverylovely.blogspot.com/

I {HEART} STUFF! said...

She is SOOOOOO cute!! I had a lil one just like her when I was a little girl :) Enjoy her!!