The last two weekends have been fun filled to say the least. Last weekend we went to Pokagon State Park for a family reunion. Every three years my dad's side of the family gets together. We had around 85 people this year. The kids had a blast playing with all of their "cousins" and swimming in the lake. We played the usual family softball game and a friendly game of kickball. This past weekend my cousin Elizabeth got married in Akron Ohio. She was a beautiful bride and married a very sweet man. We had a blast with all of our family at the reception. The kids stayed home with our wonderful high school babysitter. I am pretty sure they didn't even miss us:) I guess that is good?? Last night Ella started a four evening session in T-Ball thru the Bluffton Parks and Rec. She did great, and can't wait to go tomorrow night. Maybe I will remember my camera, just maybe. This summer is going by way tooooo fast:) School will be here before we know it. Here are some pics from the last two weekends.

No comments:
Post a Comment