Monday, June 14, 2010

New Milestone!

Claire is officially not a baby anymore. She is now in a big girl bed!!!! Hard to believe that she is old enough for this:( I have to admit, I am a little sad. But not sad enough that I want another one!! We have been loving this weather lately. The girls can't get enough of the outside. They have been swimming a couple times and both are little fish!! Ella is swimming much better than last year, and can even swim without floaties for awhile. Claire loves the water, probably a little too much. She has no fear! Watch out:) I am trying a first this week. We are having a garage sale and boy do I have a lot of stuff! It is hard to believe how much stuff we have accumulated. I am hopeful to get rid of some. Two weeks ago Chris went on a week fishing trip in the UP of Michigan. He had a great time and caught over 500 fish!! This is the most successful they have been on the annual fishing trip. We will be eating fish for quite some time:) Nothing else to report here. I will take some new pics and post.

No comments: