Sorry for the inconsistent blog postings!! I have no excuse other than I do not take pictures often enough:) We have had a pretty normal couple of weeks, thank goodness. Last week I took Ella to the ENT for a eval of her tonsils and adenoids. They do not need to come out at this time:) She snores something terrible at night and has some sleep apnea. He said her adenoids were a little big, but not big enough to take out. I am grateful for this because I was remembering when I got my tonsils out 7 years ago. Needless to say I thought I was dying:) The doctor seems to think she may have allergies, so we are trying a nose spray once a day. Not sure if it is working, but we will give it a try. Claire has been up to no good lately. She is having difficulties expressing her feelings and emotions, so therefore screams non-stop. I am not sure how to help with this matter. Any suggestions out there, I am willing to try anything to aide in her frustration:) Ella has also been taking swim lessons, which she loves. Claire seems to enjoy watching her big sister and cheering for her when she jumps in the water. It is quite a sight to watch. Chris has decided to proceed with Lasik eye surgery. He went for a consult a couple weeks ago and is a candidate. Goodbye contact lenses and glasses!! I am gearing up for a mini marathon this weekend in Indianapolis. It should be a fun time:) Then on Sunday Amy graduates from IUPUI, wow do I feel old:) Hard to believe she is at that point in her life. We are very proud of her and her accomplishments. We can only hope that our girls grow up to model their "Aunt Mimi" That seems to sum up our last couple of weeks in a nutshell. Enjoy the few pics that I have actually remembered to take of the girls:)
1 comment:
They are so big! My sister is running the mini too. We are going to watch her...maybe we'll see you too. Good luck!
Hope the screaming with Claire gets better--Ada is a pretty good screamer herself. I think we are making some progress-no one ever said how hard discipline would be!
Post a Comment