Our best attempt at a family picture
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Easter
Happy Easter to all!!! Hope everyone had a great day, and truly remembers why we celebrate Easter. The girls had a fun day of two egg hunts. Thanks Dad and Mom for hiding 42 eggs filled with chocolate:) Gotta love grandparents!! I am sure Claire has officially hit her terrible two's. The tantrums have come full force:) She can have some wonderful episodes. Here are a few pictures of today. I guess I should update on the last few weeks. Chris and I had a wonderful time in Florida!! It was a much needed break and relaxation time:) The girls had a great time with Aunt Amy and Memaw and Papaw DesJean. Thanks to all!!! They had a fun filled week. The weather has been great around here. We are enjoying our time outside. The girls hate coming in at night, not to mention that it is still daylight out at 8pm. Thank you daylight savings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment