Thursday, January 28, 2010
Hard Hard Week!!!
Where to begin?????? This week has been quite an emotional week for Ella and I. My limits as a mother have been tested. I have seen a new side of her that I have never seen before. I am not real sure why all the sudden the struggle, but I sure hope it ends soon. We have been experiencing 25 min struggles at times, for only a 4 min timeout!!! Claire is seeing quite a good show I am sure. Today I reached my breaking point. I was crying and Claire came up behind me and gave me a huge:) It was exactly what I needed. Amazing how smart and sensitive kids are. I can only hope for a better week next week:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stacy i am so sorry you have had such a rough week. hang in there. remember what anne told me...judge your parenting by your consistent responses, not your child's inconsistent behavior. call me if you need to vent! (our cell phone is 317-385-7290)
Post a Comment