Sunday, November 29, 2009
Missing Rosary
Yesterday Claire thought it would be fun and play with Chris's rosary. Not such a good idea in hindsight. I knew she had it at one point in time and told myself to remember to retrieve it. Well needless to say I forgot and life just kept on going. Today when Chris realized it was still missing I then realized I had no clue where it was. We decided to ask Ella if she remembered where Claire might have placed the rosary. She informed us that Claire had put it in a white bag. She proceeded to tell me it was a white bag that we had received from Wal Mart the night before. Tonight once we got home I started looking for the infamous white bag. I searched the house with no luck. My last thought was she must have thrown it in the trash. So, to the outside trash can I went with my rubber gloves on and all. I found the trash bag, and to my surprise in the bottom of the bag was a white Wal Mart sack with the missing rosary in it!!! The memory of a 4 year old is amazing:) She must get that trait from me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment