Wednesday, August 5, 2009
When in doubt......
When in doubt, look in the trash. Claire's new favorite place to put any item from binki, sippy cup, to the tv remote is in the trash can. Not sure what her fascination is with this I do hope it goes away soon!! Today the girls and I went to once of my friends neighborhood pools. They had a blast. Ella loved the pool because she did not have to wear her floaties to swim. This pool went from 2-4 feet. It was perfect. She wants to swim without floaties so bad, but just doesn't have a strong enough kick and pull with her arms to keep afloat. I am sure she will get practice when we go on vacation in a couple of weeks. We are all looking forward to that. Even the 13 hour drive:) Last week we went to Obachae State Park, which is in Bluffton. Ella had so much fun swimming and going down the big water slide by herself. She is still talking about it and tells everyone we see. It is too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment