Where does time go anymore?? The weekends seem to end way too fast. We had a good time this weekend. On Saturday we went to Indy for a family reunion. That was a lot of fun. There were a total of 19 children among Chris's cousins. They kids had a blast. On Sunday we went to church and then had a 80th birthday party for my Grandmother. The girls are so tired and grumpy today. Today Ella started her zoo camp. It did not go so well. She was incredibly tired and whinny. I was so frustrated to say the least!! The rest of the day today has not went so well. Being on the go so much takes it toll on the girls.
Claire on the other hand is completely walking now. She is so funny to watch walk. I will try to get pics of her showing her stuff. She is also testing the limits as well. I am sure that she is learning from her big sister:) I am sure that we are going to have fun times ahead of us in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment