Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is it Friday yet?????

Wow, what a long week. Chris is fishing in Louisiana this week, and I am experiencing single parenthood. Needless to say I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow:) Don't get me wrong I do love my girls, but I need some adult time. We have been pretty busy this week, so that has helped. Ella started swim lessons on Monday and Wednesday nights. She seems to be loving this. Last night we got her registered for preschool. She was really excited to meet her teachers and see her classroom. Today she has been so whinny and moody. I am not sure if she is either testing me or missing Chris. More than likely a little bit of both. Chris seems to be having a good time. They are not catching a lot of fish, but having good "fellowship." We are very glad that daddy will be home soon. Claire is a crawling machine and loves talking to Ella. Today it was priceless, the girls were playing on the floor together in their pjs. It was so cute to see. Chris has the camera so pics will be coming once he gets home.

2 comments:

Maria said...

hang in there--only 1 more day! the days are always so long when kevin is gone. it was nice of you to let chris have a week to fish. is your week coming up?:)

Amy said...

My Ella Bug is getting way too big.. I can't believe she is going to be in preschool.