Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Sparkling Clean Teeth
Ella had her first dental apt today. We are pleased to announce that she has "perfect" teeth. She sat in the chair like such a big girl and listened to the hygienist. She was a little leery at first but did wonderful. I went first so she could see and hear everything before it was her turn. Claire on the other hand is a little under the weather. She has very loose stools and fussy. I am thinking she has either one of two things. Either a stomach bug or she is getting more teeth. So today she was not too happy with me because I only gave her items on the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce,and toast). Chris is getting excited because he is leaving on Sunday for his big fishing trip to Louisiana. I am hoping for good weather here because it could be a long week if it is cold and wet outside. We will miss daddy next week that is for sure:) I am sure that he will miss us as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment