
Well here it goes. I am entering the computer world that I know nothing about. Wish me luck. My hope for this blog is to help capture the wonderful moments that our family is creating. The girls are growing so fast and reaching many milestones, so why not let everyone see. Hopefully our family and friends will use this blog to see our family since we don't see everyone as often.
4 comments:
Ahhh..Stacy Great job!! This will be fun to read. It makes me want to start my own! Your girls are so great. Im so excited to have met you and your family!! Not sure what Lilly would do on a daily basis without Ella. Its amazing to have you as a neighbor but even more GREAT to have you as a friend.
Kristy
I am very impressed with your computer skills. It is too bad you can't send me pictures of the girls.:) Who is that little girl sitting beside Ella bug? It defintely doesn't look like Claire. Kyle says she is a chunk and a half. Hope you had a great week. I have some good new stories for you about clinicals. Love ya
welcome to blogging:) i will add the link to your blog on my blog list. i can't believe how big claire is? what happened?:)
hope you are doing well.
that is a nice family picture--what a great looking family!
Awesome, your girls are beautiful. It will be fun watching them grow.
Post a Comment